Deidara's most basic and versatile form of explosive clay, that is created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble animals. Depending upon which variation is created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modelled after, i.e. those resembling birds can still fly. This feature combined with their little independent explosive power, makes them excellent for covert operations. He can produce and release a significant number of them at high speeds.
List of BombsEdit
- Insects and spiders: common bombs.
- Birds: projectile bombs, used in larger sizes for transport and aerial scouting.
- Snakes and centipedes: underground bombs, usually used to immobilise the opponent.
- Fish and jellyfish: underwater bombs.
- Human-like creatures: puppet-like bombs, usually used for physical fights.
- Bats: used somewhat like homing bombs.
Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden, chapter 16
Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden, episode 30
- In the episode 25 omake Deidara released a clay sculpture from his hand which resembled a butterfly, Deidara detonated the sculpture into a very colorful blast (shades of blue and green).